Monday, June 9, 2014

Zombicide Mania!!

I've been deeply immersed in the world of Cool Mini Or Not and Guillotine Games' Zombicide boardgame for the past couple of months. True to my "it's never good enough" mentality, I've been finding and creating new tiles, equipment cards, and survivors. Over the next while, I'd like to share some of those custom pieces here so that anyone who enjoys the game like my friends and I do can use them in their own game.



I'll be adding pictures of the miniatures I've used for these characters soon, as well as posting the files for my custom equipment cards and the tiles I've found online. Note that "Harry" is simply rehash of "Brad", but my miniature for him is a custom piece. I didn't get my hands on many of the promos, so I'm making what I can.







No comments:

Post a Comment