Tuesday, March 27, 2012

More work on the temple


I've had some time to make some headway on my temple ruins project this week, so here's the update. At this point I've finished the construction and done several layers of paint. I started with a solid black layer and then drybrushed with increasingly lighter greys. These photos show the temple with with some parts with the light grey highlight, but not all of it. I'll eventually finish with a few highlights of pure white.




The stone and roof portion is constructed out of 1/2 foam insulation and 3/16 foam board.




I hope to finish this one up soon...Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. I would make a couple of side bases with big chunks of debree to simulate the broken top peices.

    ReplyDelete