Thursday, February 3, 2011

My first miniatures!!

My first miniatures (well, excluding the army guys I did about 10 years ago) arrived this week. I got four sets of Games Workshop's Lord of the Rings 28mm guys...some Wood Elves, Orcs, Rangers of Middle Earth, and The Last Alliance! All are very cool and I'm looking forward to putting them together and painting them!

However, I just discovered the online store Miniature Giant, which sells Reaper brand figures, and I already want some of those!

Hope to post pics of my LOTR guys soon!

Also, I think I'm going to have to start selling off some of my 1/6 scale military collection to fund my new hobby...  :(  But think of all the space I'll save scaling down from 1/6 to 28mm!!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the hobby buddy! Great to see another war gamer take to the battlefield!

    ReplyDelete